Sunday, April 8, 2012

PILOT.

I have too much going on in my head.  There are ideas, conversation-starters, frustrations, misunderstandings and funny details going on and I don’t know what to do with them all.  This is where the blog came to mind.  
To start off my blog, I will introduce myself more, for those who don’t know me as well.  I am a military wife who is still figuring out her place in life.  Im pretty content with keeping our home clean, being sure my lovely husband is fed and being a go-to person that has no set schedule.  We are currently in Hawaii and the next few years could turn out to be many different things for us.  This is one thing I am not going to worry about.  I love being around real people and talking about everything.  I love movies with a passion.  I listen to all kinds of music, according to my mood.  I do have a very spoiled dog named Remington.  I am a freelance photographer trying to find a way out of the same-ole portrait photographer category whose work can be done by anyone with a point and shoot camera.  It is a tough career to continue, especially when you also need an income of some kind and everyone thinks you are over-priced. But I love people, and I love to take photos and always have.  My passion is to satisfy people with photos I take for them.  I LOVE my family, my husbands family and the people we are so close to that I consider our family.  I believe and love God and his mercy.  I love to dance.  I love to work out and run, or should I say I love the after feeling.  I am a bit of a health nut with occasional sweet fix.  My ultimate favorite thing to do is laugh. I love reading a good book.  I keep myself busy at all times.  If I am not busy, I am not in the mood to think at all.  I think this about sums up who I am in a nutshell.

On to bigger and more interesting things.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Why in the heck is it cutting off the end of my sentences?!

    ReplyDelete